Friday, September 30, 2011

Exploding Toilets

So last night the toilet exploded.  I don't know exactly when Husband got home from work, but he got all ready for bed, including that pre-bedtime potty stop.  After he flushed, the connection between the toilet tank and the hose that connects it to the wall...well...it busted.  I remember lying in bed thinking, "What is that sound?"  It was the water spraying Husband and flooding our bathroom.  Poor guy.  He got the water shut off as lickety split as he could, but it had already dumped enough water onto the floor to soak the bath mat and four full-sized towels.

So he dealt with that, mostly, and came to pray with me.  He told me all about the fiasco and finished with, "...so we only have one flush left."  Don't you hate how when you are told you can't go to the bathroom or, in this case, that you can only go one more time, and all of a sudden you REALLY have to go?!  Needless to say, I used the last flush.

I need to apologize to Husband for being such a grouch last night.  I was really sleepy.  The last thing I wanted to deal with was a flooded bathroom, especially when not having any contacts in renders me completely blind. 

So what do you do when your toilet explodes?  Just laugh about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!