Monday, September 5, 2011

Where's the Fire?

A few weeks ago (when our air conditioning went kapoot!)  I was spending the day at my parents house, trying to stay cool.  My mother, also known as Grannie, was at work for the day.  She's a 9-1-1 operator for the City of Mesa.  Cool.  I know.  Anyways, she was at work, but then all of a sudden she was at the house and there was a big huge RED firetruck at the house too.  She was having "a day in the life of a fireman."  They had brought her home to change after running at the high school.  

Hyrum was sleeping, so he didn't get to meet his very first big huge RED firetruck, but Brooke and Hayden enjoyed  the excitement.




Doesn't my mom have a really cool job?

2 comments:

  1. way cool!! your little brother isn't looking so little anymore! Crazy! Looks like a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love fire trucks they are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!