Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Musings

Whilst Little Boy sleeps, I shall blog. My brain needs a break from school and I don't want to fold laundry yet and my better judgement is telling me to wait until I cut Husband's hair before I clean the bathroom.

I'm excited for fall. Fall as in autumn. I'm excited for it to be dark when I leave for school. I'm excited to wear hoodies that have become dusty in the closet. I am excited to be able to move the comforter off the cedar chest and back onto the bed. I remember the days when I could snuggle next to Husband at night without sweating. I liked those days.

Hyrum hasn't been feeling well the last few days. He's not his normal happy self. It makes me sad. He doesn't sleep well. I hope he feels better soon.

I got a 90% on my exam this morning. Not too shabby. Too bad in the nursing program at 90% is a B. They expect a lot from us and it's good they do. What would you say if you knew your nurse made it through nursing school with a 1.0 GPA?

We enjoyed conference weekend. Tony's favorite talk was by Matthew O. Richardson. I really enjoyed Carl B. Cook. Did you know that there is a prophet on the earth today, just like Moses or Abraham? There is! I am so grateful for his constant guidance.

I think this week is going to be ok. If you had asked me that yesterday I might have cried, but I think I scared myself into extreme studying. I feel like I might do just fine, if Hyrum will let me put him down for even a few minutes, that is. Happily, though, Tony only works at Home Depot today and Friday this week. That's doable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!