Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cool in the Pool

It's September. Too bad that doesn't mean It's time to celebrate Fall, you know...the season. Too bad it's still ridiculously hot outside. Too bad I still can't take Hyrum for walks to the park. Too bad our electricity bill is still high. Too bad that the unkempt men on the lightrail stink. Too bad I stink, no matter how much deodorant I wear.

I long for the days when you can wear your old high school hoodies. I can't wait for the nights when I can open the window, climb under the covers, and snuggle next to Husband. I'm kinda excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the fun, food, and family that go along with. (I'm not excited for Halloween because I think it is stupid, but that's just my opinion.)

But in the mean time, we're trying to make the most out of the warm summer heat that is Arizona, because we all know that come February we'll be dreaming about the heat and the lake trips and the sunscreen. It's inevitable.


1 comment:

  1. Love how much he loves the water! Yes you are right it is inevitable we can't wait for it to cool down then we can't wait for it to get warm, just the way we are I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!