Friday, May 11, 2012

Bryton Senior 2012

Little Brother isn't so little anymore.  In fact, he is graduating in a week and a half! 


I helped him design his graduation announcements.  It was a little bit of a fiasco, but I think it all worked out and we liked the final result the best anyway!

There are a number of things I love best about my brother.

1.  He is quick to smile.
2.  He is wise beyond his years.  Have you seen his blog?  He can always tie his life experiences to the gospel.  I love that.  I can't wait to go inside the temple with him.  He is so ready.
3.  He loves being a brother and an uncle.  He will play with Hayden and Hyrum until the cows come home and they love every minute of it.
4.  He is a loyal friend.
5.  He is a great story teller.  I love to hear about all of his exciting adventures.

Congratulations, Bryton!  Just a few more months and your mission will be upon us.  We will miss you so much but we know you will be an excellent missionary.  The Lord has so much good for you to do!

1 comment:

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!