Monday, October 31, 2011

Hideout

Little Boy and I are hiding; hiding from ghosts, goblins, and princesses alike.  Judge me if you will, but we are not going trick-or-treating.  He's six months old...he won't remember.  Besides, I have a Pharm test to study for (See the trend?  I'm blogging.), the stroller has a flat tire, Tony is working, and I don't have the stamina to carry a twenty pound giraffe all around town.  And on top of all of that, it's a disappointment when all the chocolate runs out on November 2 and you're stuck with hard bubblegum and licorice. 




We did take the Aunties and Uncle to the Trunk or Treat, so Little Boy's first Halloween experience wasn't totally skipped.  He made a pretty cute Little Giraffe if I do say so myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!