Friday, October 7, 2011

Rubber Ducky, You're the One!

Rubber Ducky you’re so fine,
And I’m lucky that you’re mine.
Rubber Ducky, I’d love a whole pond of,
Rubber Ducky, I’m awfully fond of you!


This is Hyrum's unique little rubber duckie.  He is a duck but he is also a lion.  Uncle Hayden got it from the city library's summer reading program and thought Hyrum would like it.  He was wrong.   He LOVES it.  


 This is Hyrum eyeing the duck.

 This is Hyrum plowing his face into the ground as he eats the duck.



The funniest part is that he doesn't just eat the duck, he eats it ferociously.  He growls as he shoves it into his mouth.

Rubber Ducky you're my very best friend, it's true!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE his face in the last one!! Totally priceless! :) hahah

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!