Saturday, September 5, 2015

Six Sisters' Stuff

I have a best friend.  We're best friends because I drove her to the emergency room once.  That'll make you friends real lickety split.  Since then, she's shared her paddle boards with us, I've watched her kids for three days, taken her to and from the airport, had play dates, you name it.  I really like her.  She's a neat gal.  She's also famous.

Have you heard of Six Sisters' Stuff?  Kristen is one of the six sisters.  They have a blog that they update with recipes, fun ideas, and so much more!  If that wasn't cool enough, they also have published cookbooks.  She gifted me with one of them after her last business trip.  (I'm totally claiming best friend status!)


She gave me the "Sweets and Treats" cookbook.  I have never wanted to run to the store immediately to stock up on cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, but I do now!  I can't wait to try some of these new recipes.  If you're in the market for a good cookbook, a chocolate splurge, or you just love simple, straightforward, but delicious recipes, then you need this book!


Guess what else?  She invited me to her newest book release party later this month!  I am so excited!  I'll fill you in on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!