Friday, September 25, 2015

Premature Hair Loss

It's probably necessary to record that today Lindi experienced premature hair loss. I was in the office getting Hyrum some "scissor skills" worksheets.  When I came back, Lindi was holding a chunk of hair and said "Hyru cut my hair."  It took me a few seconds to realize that it had actually happened.  

I think Hyrum had had enough of Lindi's teasing lately.  She made him cry not twenty minutes before because "she's bothering me!"  There's been a lot of that lately.  There probably will continue to be a lot of that.  I hope it doesn't result in anymore hair loss.


All things considered, it could have been worse.  It really wasn't a large section of hair.  It still fits into a ponytail.  Don't ask if we'll need to have a hair cut to help it blend.  I haven't been brave enough to figure that out yet.

I also want to applaud myself for dealing with the situation quite calmly.  I told Hyrum that cutting his sister's hair was not okay.  He needs to know that.  However, I told him that I forgave him and that hair grows back.  I also made him promise not to ever do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!