Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Little Reads: Frozen

Frozen - Big Golden Book
5 out of 5 stars

This one is pretty self explanatory.  If your kids loved the movie, they will love this book!


Who is your favorite character? Why?
Hyrum: Elsa, because she has icy powers!
Lindi: Anna! Because! Elsa! Because!
Do you have true love for someone?  How do you show true love?
Hyrum: I love Dad.  I show I love him by playing with him. 
 More interactive reading questions:
Anna's hair is turning white. What else on this page is white?
How is Kristoff a good friend?

If you're going to buy the book you better buy the soundtrack as well.  We're going to have to do it because you can only borrow it from the library for so long.  Plus, if we don't have it in our possession Lindi cries "I want my Anna music!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!