Friday, September 4, 2015

A Little Bit of Crazy

I spent the first half of this week trying to be a mom of six.  This included getting the two oldest to and from school.  How do you moms do it?  I could do it for three days, but how do you do it five days a week for an entire school year??  It sure made me grateful for our decision to homeschool.

My kids enjoyed having friends over so much.  We made a trip to the splash pad one day and a trip to a new park the next.  They thought they were in heaven!  During the day I was able to accomplish more than I thought I would because having a buddy to play with meant they didn't need to pester Mom! 

I'm so glad I was able to help out a good friend.  I know she would have done the same for me.


Yesterday was a good day because we had our daddy home all day.  We started off with a hike.  We went two miles.  We really had a lot of fun. Add to that a lunch date, some grocery shopping, and stake volleyball...perfect day.



Today was a little rough to start.  I crashed while running and the road ate me for breakfast. Dang it!  Still, the tractors are digging a huge trench through our front yard today (they're installing a water main) so the kids should be adequately entertained,  They've posted up camp chairs by the office window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!