Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Sleepy Princess

Lindi threw her binkies away. She said they were yucky. They probably were. She's been using them only to sleep, but I've been wanting to get rid of them for a while. I knew we were in for it, though. 

Sure enough, she has refused to take a nap the last two days. It doesn't matter I lay with her, if I put her in the crib...nothing works. 

So, this evening we turned on "Frozen" for movie night. She was enthralled. At least, she was, until her eyes began to droop. 


She fell over two seconds after I snapped this. Poor princess.

And no, I didn't let her sleep. I want her to go to sleep tonight!!

**post edit: I had three crying kiddos fifteen minutes ago. Two were screaming bloody murder, the other, high treason. It's not even "bedtime" yet. Needless to say, we aren't skipping our nap tomorrow and thank goodness for the "Frozen" soundtrack that hushed everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!