Sunday, July 5, 2015

Days like today

I love days like today. Days started with exercise. Days when you get lots of things done. Days when your kids still whine and gripe, but at least you got out of the house to do something fun. 

Today I took Hyrum on a date. We took both vehicles to the car wash. The Corolla needed it. Big time. After naps, I took all three kids to the Pipdilly Music Show hosted by the library. My kids crack me up. They just sat there and watch all the other kids sing and dance. They are people watchers. 

I also captured this wonderfully, happy moment this afternoon. 


We all need that much happiness in our lives. (And we all need to squirt our kids with a water hose to get back at them for all the whining. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!