Sunday, July 26, 2015

Eternally Brown Farm Update

At the beginning of the year we built a square foot garden. I would say it turned into a respectable garden. We ate lots of yummy romaine lettuce, we're still harvesting tomatoes, we had a few handfuls of strawberries, and some other odds and ends. Oh! And you can't forget the compost squash that was very productive. It became something I really loved.


I am not that good at it, but I'm learning a ton. We had some friends come over to coach us. They have been Texas gardeners for a while and have learned by trail and error. It was fun to pick their brains and get some new resources big anything, they got me excited to start planting for the fall season. 

So, three cheers for new seeds and plants and yummy fresh produce to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!