Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hiking Hyrum

Remember when we were tough and in shape and baby-less?  Remember how we hiked Flat Iron?  I'm still impressed with us.  That was beastly.  I would never do it again...not with a pack.  Definitely not with a baby strapped to me.

I could hardly do this little bitty hike we wanted to do...that's how out of shape I am.  I blame it on nursing school.  So, 3/4 of the way up I pooped out, so Hyrum and I sat on the side of the trail and took pictures.  Husband jogged the rest of the way up and then back down to us.  He is still a beast.






We had fun.  We need to do it more often, especially since Husband wants me to relive my glory days and hike the Grand Canyon again.  Boo! for Arizona hot summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!