Monday, January 9, 2012

Onesie Dress and Flower

I have this desire, every Christmas, to handmake gifts.  This year I made a couple of infinity scarves, one for Whitney and one for Shaylan.  They turned out really nice.  We Arizona girls don't even know how to put scarves on, but I thought they would be a perfect fit for a couple of the Utah and Illinois girls in my life.  Thank you YouTube for teaching me the new stitch!

My only other handmade gift this year was for Jacie Lynn, my one and only niece.  Thanks to Pinterest, I found the perfect thing.  A onesie dress!  It was fairly simple to make and I think it turned quite nice.  Someday I'd like to make one for my own little girlie.  I also created a little flower clip to go in her hair.  It wasn't too shabby considering the fact that I kind of made it up as I went. 



I can't wait for that little Jacie to grow into the dress so that her momma can take pictures of her!  (I think Tony might have kicked me in the trousers if I tried it on Hyrum!)

1 comment:

  1. Yes. JeriLin, I probably forgot to thank you for making that for Shaylan. So, thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!