Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Bryton's Sealing

Our family grew by one delightful, beautiful woman on Saturday. My brother, Bryton, married his bride, Ashley in the Gilbert, Arizona temple. 


It was a delight to sit in the sealing room as they made sacred covenants to God and to one another. Eternal marriage is a beautiful thing. Watching others make those promises made me reflect on the promises I made almost six years ago. 


I haven't been married long enough to this wonderful man I promised to keep forever. We marvel every day at this beautiful life we are building together. We have been immensely blessed. I have no doubt that he is my greatest blessing!

I love my little family and can't wait to see how we continue to grow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!