Monday, August 24, 2015

How do you use your time?

How do you use your time when all three children simultaneously take a nap?

We went visiting teaching this morning.  Jasmin told us to come in our swim suits and we enjoyed their pool while we visited.  I think Hyrum must have worn himself out racing Jasmin across the pool a few times because as soon as he had his PB&J in his belly he went over to the couch and did this...


Naps probably happen once every three months for him, so I took advantage of the rarity and put the girls down.  But then what was I supposed to do?

I cleaned the bathrooms.

Lame.

I'm pretty sure that's what I did last time I had three sleeping kids.

How do you use your time?  Please tell me I'm not the only one who does something like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!