Monday, August 17, 2015

Phoenix Arizona Temple

While in Arizona, Husband and I added temple number 21 to our list of temples that we have performed ordinances in together.  


It worked out perfectly because the Phoenix temple was only 20 minutes away from the resort we were staying at for the week!  We left right after I fed Ellie and had plenty of time to perform some sealings and sit in the celestial room for a little while.



It was the perfect way to start the beginning of a crazy week full of wedding shenanigans.  It had been a while since Tony and I were able to be in the temple together.  Plus, it had been ages since I did sealings because I can't kneel down while I'm pregnant or I pass out.  I love doing sealings!  I love forever families!  The temple is a beautiful place where we make wonderful promises to our Heavenly Father.  He, in turn, gives us blessings that last into the eternities!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!