A little list of things that Tony and Jeri Lin do differently.
1. Jeri Lin uses the bath mat to dry her feet off after taking a shower. [DIFFERENCE] Tony dries his feet off with his towel before stepping onto the bath mat.
2. When washing hands, Tony gets his hands wet and then gets soap. [DIFFERENCE] Jeri Lin gets soap and then gets her hands wet.
3. When brushing teeth, Tony gets his toothbrush wet and then gets toothpaste. [DIFFERENCE] Jeri Lin gets toothpaste and then gets her toothbrush wet.
4. When unloading the dishwasher, Jeri Lin stuffs all the silverware into her hands and then places it in the drawer. [DIFFERENCE] Tony takes the silverware holder over to the drawer and puts the silverware away.
5. When doing laundry, Jeri Lin puts the clothes in first and then adds a dryer sheet. [DIFFERENCE] Tony puts a dryer sheet in first and then adds the clothes.
6. Tony stirs his chocolate milk with a butter knife (nice and long...). [DIFFERENCE] Jeri Lin stirs her chocolate milk with a spoon (plenty long...).
There is no right. There is no wrong. There is only [DIFFERENCE].