Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crunchy Ranch Chicken Fingers

I had a request from a friend to post some of the recipes Tony and I have tried out that we really like.  I think I'll try to do that from time to time.  I know I always like learning about new recipes, especially ones that are easy and inexpensive.  So, for today, I share with you the recipe for delectable

Crunchy Ranch Chicken Fingers

1 cup crushed corn flakes
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 packet ranch salad dressing mix
Butter
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in bowl.  Cut raw chicken into strips.  Dip chicken into melted butter, then dip into corn flake mixture.  Place on baking pan.  Sprinkle any remaining corn flake mixture on top.  Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.  Enjoy!
[Thanks for this delicious recipe go to Brenae Porter, a friend of my sister-in-law.]

Tony and I like to dip the finished chicken fingers in ketchup, honey mustard, and ranch.  A yummy salad helps balance out the meal.  French fries never hurt, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!