Saturday, June 6, 2015

No More Ketchup

I've been an abysmal blogger. I have loads to blog about. Deep down in my heart I want to be a better blogger. I write it on my monthly and weekly goal sheet. I have every reason to be better, but something's gotta change. 

So, I've downloaded the blogger app on my phone. You know, this thing that is with me all day, every day. This thing that takes my pictures. Also, I'm going to push aside the feeling of "needing to catch up" because I just don't enjoy blogging that way and I'm sure that translates into people not enjoying my updates as much either. 

So, for today you get this adorable picture of my daughter (the new one the blog hasn't even met). 


We just love her. I think she's getting some meat on her bones. We call her Ellie Bean, or Her Royal Highness Ellie, Princess of Texas. She's going to make her maiden voyage to Arizona soon. That's a little bit terrifying. 


P.S. I love that little bow on her head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!