Wednesday, June 10, 2015

To-do List

Do you ever have those days when you add tasks to your to-do list faster than you check them off? In some ways it's overwhelming and in others it makes for a really good day. 

So, today, I'm thankful that we're at least marking things off the list. I'm grateful my boy got to go for a ride in the Bobcat. His happy smile was perfect. 


I'm grateful I got to go to the grocery store with only the babe and the babe slept the entire time. I'm grateful that we finally found a place that has the right aged chickens for sale, even if they won't be in until tomorrow. Patty needs a buddy named Finger. 😂

I'm grateful our countdown is down to two, even though that limits our time to complete the checklist that is stubbornly not shrinking...yet. Most of all, I'm grateful there's a yet and that I have three cute kiddos that get to tag along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!