Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Graduation Celebration

I figured that I had better get caught up on the goings on around here before Baby #2 arrives.  When that happens, there will be lots of cute pictures to share and not enough time to blog.  Right?

So to celebrate graduation all of my family (minus a sibling or two) went and stayed at a resort in Scottsdale for a couple of days.  We spent hours in the warm pool, ate lots of yummy food, and the Browns played board games every night after the babies went to sleep.  It was relaxing and fun and a perfect way to celebrate together.



Hyrum and Jacie loved the little splash pad.  It was always a sad day for Hyrum when it was time to be done with the water.  Because they couldn't get enough water at the resort, we also filled up the kiddie pool one afternoon and let them cool off.  Whitney and I took the kiddos to the splash pad at Fountain Hills one afternoon as well.  For some reason it didn't hold their interest the same way the one at the resort did, but we still had fun.  Have I mentioned how much I love having a sister-in-law.  She is the best!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!