Wednesday, May 15, 2013

College Graduate

I'm a college graduate.

Woah.

That's crazy.



Sometimes I think "I graduated.  No big deal."  But when I really sit down and think about it, it is a HUGE accomplishment.  Not only did I graduate from one of the most difficult bachelors degree programs, but I got married, had a baby, and completed 35 weeks of my second pregnancy.  It was tough, but we did it!

I say we because I couldn't have done it alone.  I don't know how to express my thanks to my family and friends who supported and helped in any way they could.  I especially don't know what I would have done without Husband.  He put up with a lot.  He sacrificed a lot.  He is my number one.  My one and only.  I love you, Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!