Friday, August 10, 2012

California: Day 3

Day 3 was a day at Huntington Beach.

Hyrum liked the sand.  A lot.  He wasn't a big fan of the freezing cold water, but he loved to play in the sand.
 

He didn't even mind getting it all over his face.
 




The uncles.  Hayden with his homemade boogie board and Bryton with his surfboard.  I had much better luck with the surfboard at the lake.  I tried using it as a boogie board this time and caught a good wave just in time to face plant, rip my shorts, and score my self a whopper of a bruise on my thigh.



 Tony on the boogie board.



We had a fun day at the beach.  Hyrum and I didn't even scorch!  After the beach we went to Freebirds (one of Tony's favorite eating places from Texas).  It was super yummy, the kids ate free, and Pops bought a Super Monster.  Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!