Friday, June 29, 2012

Eggs

Husband requested that I make some cookies today so that he can deliver them to one of his home teaching families.  I told him  I would.  [Who can pass up another chance to use the Bosch?]

So, wonderful Wifey that I was, I began a batch of cookies in between a batch of rolls and a batch of bread.  And as I was starting those scrumptious snickerdoodles, this gave me a tickle.


When we got married, Husband taught me how to remove eggs from a carton.  You don't do it all from one side, but rather you work from each end and make a zig-zag pattern.  This allows for an even distribution of weight in the carton, significantly decreasing the chance of dropping (and ruining) your carton of eggs.

At first I did it just to humor him, but over the years I've come to love this handy dandy egg removal process.  Oh, and I love Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!