Friday, June 15, 2012

Early Mornings

I've found myself a workout buddy.  He is my best friend, my buddy, my pal.  His name is Husband.

We've decided that this set schedule 10-6:30 ain't so bad.  We get up at six and workout. [Yes, we're doing P90X and my muscles are so confused.]  Then we make delicious breakfasts together.  He makes the gravy, I make the biscuits.  P90X makes biscuits and gravy taste like heaven, and hey, I don't feel bad about eating three because Tony Horton said the tip of the day was to "Eat.  Eat.  Eat.  Eat plenty of calories."

These last few mornings have helped me realize how much I love this little family of mine.  It is my very own and I get to keep them forever.  I'm grateful for the little moments, like when we're doing ball kicks and Husband is holding Little Boy and it's just too cute to be considered P90X.

1 comment:

  1. Been wanting to try P90X but a little scared to be honest!

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!