Monday, January 11, 2016

Loving our Sydney

My sister, Sydney, moved in with us! And, oh! How wonderful it has been! She has only been here a short while, but so many good things are happening. 


My kids adore her and she is a big help around the house. I'm ok with sharing bathroom cleaning responsibilities!  


We are focusing on health and fitness and it is so much more fun with a buddy. We are eating better, trying new recipes, and exercising every day. It has been wonderful. She has to go to early morning seminary, so that gives me a good reason to get up and started with my day. 

She's got lots of things going well for her, too! She's making new friends, got a job, is seminary president, second counselor in the Mia Maid/Laurel class, and I got her hooked on indexing!

We love having her here. It's going to be a great adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!