Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ponderize November 15, 2015

I am so grateful for my Savior.  I am grateful for His life, His mission, His example. His Atonement.  The world seems to be crumbling in so many ways.  The tragedy in Paris just a few days ago stands as a somber witness of this.  On a more personal level, many are questioning their testimonies and knowledge of the gospel due to recent policy clarifications from church leaders.  It breaks my heart.  There is no more gray area.  It is black and white.  People will have to choose which side they are on.  I am on the Lord's side.  I am on the prophet's side.  I choose happiness.

This week I wanted to remember my testimony.  I wanted to focus my thoughts on the Savior.  I chose Doctrine & Covenants 76: 22-24.  This is one of my favorite testimonies of the Savior.  He lives!  I have not seen Him, but I do not doubt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!