Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Jack-O-Lantern

We're not much into Halloween around the Brown house.  I think Halloween is one of those holidays where you're a fanatic or you're absolutely indifferent.  I fall into the latter category.  The ward trunk-or-treat is enough for me.  No decorations, no pumpkin pie (no pumpkin flavored anything for that matter), and jack-o-lanterns are just a lot of work.  Well, except for when you have an 18 month old and you think that a jack-o-lantern would be much appreciated.  So, the Browns carved a pumpkin for the first time this year.




We had a lot of fun, and it helped that we picked out a little pumpkin and therefore less guts...  And my favorite part was trying to get a family picture with our lovely pumpkin.  I love it when my boys look stoned.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!