Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Baby's No Baby

Lately, when I look at Hyrum, he looks so...

tall.

He toddles around, opens doors, turns on the vacuum, reaches things he shouldn't be able to reach, and climbs on anything he possibly can.  He's just getting so BIG.  He's a little boy.  He's not the little baby he used to be.


He's so smart, too.  Remember these stackers?


He actually stacks them now.  And then throws them at me.  Then I shake my head sternly and say "Ouch!"  So he throws them at me and shakes his head sternly.

He loves to come sit on your lap when we're playing together.  He'll bring me books at let me read the first four pages.  He will lay his head on your shoulder and give you a little pat when he wants to give you "a love."  He makes sound effects for anything with wheels--a kind of buzzing "bum, bum, bum."  His newest word is "uh oh."  When he breaks my sunglasses, "uh oh!"  When he drops something, "uh oh!"

I'm so blessed to be a mother.

1 comment:

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!