Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ponderize: Alma 1:25

If you were unable to listen to General Conference this weekend, I invite you to find the time to listen or watch. I cannot wait to read and consider President Russel M. Nelson's words. I know that I can make changes in my life as I try to become the covenant woman he described.


Another of my favorite talks was by Devin G. Durrant. I loved it because he had a challenge, something that I could begin to do now that would bring blessings into my life. He invited us to "ponderize" a scripture each week. Ponderizing is part pondering and part memorizing. Ponderizing is as simple as putting a scripture somewhere where we can review it often throughout the week. So, I've picked my scripture for the week. Alma 1:25. It will be on my lock screen as well as my bathroom mirror. 


What scripture will you ponderize this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!