Sunday, October 25, 2015

Ponderize October 18 & 25, 2015

I didn't post about my ponderize scripture for this past week.  I chose Doctrine & Covenants 10:5.  It has always been a favorite scripture of mine.  A friend of mine recently said that she felt like Satan was trying to destroy her family and I don't doubt that he is.  He attacks even the best and the strongest anyway he can because he does not want us to win.  But don't forget the promise that President Hinckley stated so well,
"We are engaged in a great eternal struggle that concerns the very souls of the sons and daughters of God. We are not losing. We are winning. We will continue to win if we will be faithful and true. We can do it. We must do it. We will do it. There is nothing the Lord has asked of us that in faith we cannot accomplish."
Prayer is one of the many tools we are given to help us win.


This week I wanted to choose a scripture about temple work.  I chose Doctrine & Covenants 127:4. Tony and I are taking the kids to visit the Oklahoma City temple this week.  It will be the 22nd temple we have performed ordinances in together (if swapping turns doing initiatory counts ;).  


We have been given the responsibility to seek out our family members who need temple work performed and to go and do it.  So go and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!