Friday, May 23, 2014

Utah Time

At the very beginning of April we made a trip to Utah (I will forever be playing catch-up on this blog, it would seem).  It was a short trip, but a fun trip.  I didn't get a ton of pictures, but we stayed with Kemp and Whitney in their beautiful new home.  We went to the dinosaur museum, Kangaroo Zoo (a warehouse type place full of bounce houses), played games, visited Kyle and Michelle Woodbury, and went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple.


I love that Jacie and Hyrum are six days apart.  I love watching how different two kids can be, even though they are practically the same age.  Jacie is loud and fun.  She is a puzzle whizz.  Hyrum is more reserved, but still just as silly. 




Santa Clause couldn't have gotten Lindi anything better than this hiking pack.  She just bounces right along, wherever you go.  She is certainly guaranteed to be smiling.



Lots of playing and few, if any, naps made for some serious crashing in the car!


Hyrum was fascinated by the snow!  Thanks to Kyle and Michelle for letting us hang out for an afternoon.  It was fun to catch up and visit.  Thanks for letting Hyrum pull out all of the trucks and tractors and for letting him steal a banana.  He had a blast.


From my journal, April 3, 2014:
Tony and I visited our 17th temple together this morning. We did initiatories in the Mt. Timpanogos temple and then sat in the celestial room together.  Tony was so handsome, sitting in his whites waiting for me.  He gave me an awesome hug when I joined him.  I don't know how many times we have gone to the temple thinking, "What next?"  We finally have a new adventure! (This is in reference to Tony's job offer at the Dallas Temple.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!