Thursday, February 27, 2014

January 2014 Little Moments

January wasn't full of anything real big.  It was mostly made up of little moments. 

Husband and I both worked too much.  Husband was still full time at TSA and working late into the night doing BYU-Idaho.  I was working my three shifts a week, plus some extra training.  We were sleep deprived, but surviving.

The kids survived our grouchiness that resulted from the sleep deprivation and were cute even still.  See my foot in the picture below?  I think I slept more on that darn couch than I did in my bed.  The kids stay out of trouble that way, though.



Lindi's starting to pull herself up on things.  Before we know it, she'll be walking.  I think Hyrum is going to freak out.



Her cuteness kills me, by the way.  I mean just look at her...





We also spent the afternoon with Lindsay and Cole.  Cole and Hyrum became the best of buds.  They played cars while us girls visited and laughed and had a good time.  It was a much needed best friend catch up.  We sure do love those guys and wish they lived closer so that we could see them more often.  They sent us home with a whole bag of lemons from their tree.  We made lemonade nearly every day for over a week.  It was the best!



We've become a selfie taking family.



Tired boys.  Too bad Mom was on her way to work.  She would have rather slept in the back seat with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!