Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Musings

This Friday morning I've decided I have nothing better to do than to hang with my two sweet children (and our trusty talking turtle there). 


The floors were squeaky cleaned yesterday with my handy Shark Vac and Steam, the probably overpriced Valentine's Day gift from Husband that I love (both the Shark and Husband are loved).  I work tonight so I probably shouldn't overwork myself by pulling weeds the way I have very other day this week. Husband and I have done at home Crossfit workouts the last two days and I'd rather just not move all together, so laying on the clean floor while my children giggle and play is perfectly acceptable to me. 

Husband applied for another job and no matter how many times I tell myself not to get excited until we have an offer... I'm really excited and really want this job. Husband's been really patient the last four years and it's about time he got a dream job. 

In the mean time, I'm loving that he is part time at TSA. We've been able to workout everyday this week. We took another hike with the kiddos. He's home by 5 or 5:30 and we get to eat dinner as a family at a reasonable hour. Husband got to play basketball with the Elder's Quorum. There's less picking up and dropping off involved when we both have to work. It's been the perfect change for us and we're taking advantage of every minute while it lasts. 

Oh, another shout out to Husband, who makes a point to make the bed every morning. You rock! I love you and I love made beds. Poo for summertime, when we pack away the comforter because it's just too hot and the bed never looks 100% made...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!