Friday, January 17, 2014

The Price Wedding

We started the month of November by celebrating my best friend Lindsay's wedding.  I met Lindsay in nursing school and we quickly became best friends.  I don't know if we would have survived without each other.  It was a special treat to be a part of her marriage to Cole.



Husband was a trooper and took care of the kids a majority of the weekend while I participated in all the different wedding activities.



When I bought Lindi's dress months before, I bought it extra large, just to be safe that it would fit.  We were lucky that she was able to squeeze into it just one more time!


It was a fun weekend and a special day for the Prices!  We're so glad we got to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!