I know I may sing a different tune three days from now, but I've really enjoyed this stage of life because of the mothering moments it has provided me.
1. Sitting on the bathroom floor holding Lindi and singing homemade "You can do it!" potty songs while Hyrum sits on the potty.
2. Sighing in relief when an accident happens on the tile as opposed to the carpet or couch.
3. Hyrum's giggle when he successfully pees in the potty.
4. Throwing him in the bath because all three pairs if training pants are wet and need a quick hand wash.
5. Having a little brother who is a perfect example of "embracing the underwear."
6. Calling Dad to report that he peed in the potty.
The point is, if you can be patient and see potty training as a series of mothering moments, instead of perpetual accidents, it may become a phase of life that, someday, you will miss.