Thursday, November 15, 2012

Small Update

Husband:

Husband is working crazy hours.  8:30pm - 2:30am.  It wouldn't be bad except that he has to get up with the boy on the mornings I'm gone for school.  That can be rough.

He made it to the top 10 (out of 51 applicants) for the Worland, Wyoming FM position.  He has another interview on Monday.  Life could change drastically real soon.  Or it could stay the same as it's always been.  We'll see what happens.

He's signed up for 18 hours of overtime the week of Thanksgiving.  Whoop!

He's my favorite person (besides Little Boy).

Momma:

The end of the semester is so close I can taste it.  Seriously.  I have one paper. A few more exams.  A couple of finals.  Three more OB clinicals.  One more Community Clinical (if you can count mini golf as clinical).  Then I'm done.

I'm excited for Thanksgiving, even if Husband is working overtime that week and we only get to spend a few hours at Grams and Papa's on Thanksgiving Day.  I'll drive two and a half hours both ways for that food any day.

We put up the Christmas tree yesterday and wrapped presents and I've been listening to the Christmas Pandora station.  I'm not cheating.  Christmas and Thanksgiving are just two parts of one great holiday.

The Christmas shopping is almost complete.  One more gift and we are done done done.  That feels good.

Hyrum:

Hyrum loves singing "The Wheels on the Bus."  He knows the actions for the wheels and the horn, so that's all we sing around here so far.

Nursery is the coolest thing since chocolate milk.  Baths are also on the top of the list.

He loves balls, all sorts.  Especially the ones hanging on the Christmas tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!