Thursday, August 11, 2011

Met in Nauvoo Day

Two years ago yesterday, Husband and I met in Nauvoo.  Who knew that this...

 

Would turn into this...?


Yesterday was a crazy day.  Between seminary, grocery shopping, mutual, scout meetings, and a sick Hyrum, we might have seen each other for a total of an hour.  I love Husband, though.  I'm so grateful for him.  He does so much to serve me.  He hardly ever gets mad at me, even when I want him to.  He makes me laugh.  I'm so glad I found him in the most unlikely of places.

2 comments:

  1. Just don't let the day to day of everything get in the way of what you found. I have a hard time with that 11 years later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure I'll be put to the test in the next couple of months as I go back to school and Tony is working two jobs. We'll be busy. Our goal is to make time for each other and to be patient.

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!