Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blog Attack!

The next few weeks may consist of a very scary blog attack.  I'm sorry. That's what happens when you get busy with life, reading stories, Christmas, vacations, anniversaries, kissing, and the like.  Then, when you're finally back home and you settle back into a regular routine you say, "Wow! I better let the world catch up with what the Browns have been up to..." 

So, for today, I will share with you the wonderful Brown family pictures we had done.  Thanks go to Ali Micek and her wonderful talent.  And yes...it was cold. 


 Don't you just love Tony's I'm-so-lucky-I-got-this-one smirk?


 Two babies on the way and only about three weeks apart!





 SNOW!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE Pictures!! Hope you're feeling well! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!