Saturday, December 5, 2015

Six Flags with Family

I was so excited that Keila could drive into town from Illinois. She came so she wouldn't be lonely for the holiday, but it was such a blessing to me to have her here. It made my heart happy to have my sister to squeeze and laugh with. 

It was really fun to go to Six Flags with her, the Goodwins, Grandma and Grandpa, and of course my little family!

Keila and I started off riding the New Texas Giant! We loved it! After that, we took our turn with the kids while the other adults went to ride a few rides. We met up and switched again later so that Tony, Jeila, and I could ride the Titan. 







It was fun to have enough adults that we could each ride some of the bigger rides while still allowing the kids to have fun doing what they loved. 

Oh and did I mention the weather?? We had been worried a week before that it was going to rain, but we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful evening! It was a little overcast, but warm with no rain! We wore our t-shirts around all night. Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!