Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Family Pictures 2014

I'm kinda partial to our little family.  I think we're pretty neat.  

My husband is the bestie best.  He loves me no matter what.  He knows when to spoil me and when to stick to our goals and get us out of debt.  He loves wrestling with our kiddos.  He is so good at taking the time to teach them important lessons.  I love him.

Hyrum is a hoot.  I love the stage he is in now.  He is learning so much so quickly and I feel like I hardly have to help him along.  He loves being a Primary boy and he sits so reverently and quietly.  He is silly and fun and keeps us laughing all the time.

Little Miss Lindi is learning how to talk more and more every day.  She loves little babies and is going to be quite the big sister.  She loves her "Hyru" and can give the sweetest hugs or be the biggest pest.

I love our family.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!