Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kayaking

We had planned to go kayaking on the Fourth of July since everyone would be off of work.  With lingering food poisoning, Husband missed out, which was a bummer.  However, we still had a lot of fun.


Hyrum went for a ride with Mom and Grandpa.  At first he wasn't so sure about being on top of the water like that, but it was an adventure.  He still shouts out "There's our dirty lake we went to!" whenever we drive by.

I did a lot of kayaking that day while Grandma and Grandpa rotated.  I was tired, but I had a grand time.  I'd go back to play any day.


Little Miss Lindi just sat on her little camp chair and ate snacks and watched the goings-on around her. She wasn't one bit interested in going in the mucky water.  Such a girl. ;)


Since Husband missed out, a few weeks later we wrangled Grandma into watching the kids so we could go for an adventure of our own.  Pardon the photo through the plastic baggie, but we're cool like that.  It was so good to get out, just the two of us.  I'm glad I found a man who loves adventures as much as me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!