Thursday, August 22, 2013

Jeri Lin Brown, RN

I accepted my first position as a Registered Nurse.

What?!

I will be working at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center.  I will float between the Cardiac PCU, Neuro PCU, and Outpatient Observation Unit.  I will work three nights a week.

I'm super duper excited and super duper want to cry and pee my pants and what am I thinking?!  I'm not sure I know how to be a full-time nurse and a full-time mother.  I can see myself evolving into my own mother.  Never sleeping, constantly going.  Somehow I will have to figure out how to learn and grow and enjoy working while still loving and holding and squeezing my sweet babies and Husband too.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! You've been working towards this for forever! Congrats! And somehow, we figure it all out! Sometimes (most days) I think "I can't do another day like this. This is awful. I'm dying." But somehow I get up and do it again and again. But I'm grateful for my Grant! It's all worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!