Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vote East Valley's Biggest Loser

"My extra weight has impacted my life in a negative way. I sleep poorly, my back and knees and other joints ache, and I have very little energy. It is time to change!  My number one motivation for taking on this challenge is my family. I want to be able to spend time with them without becoming short of breath or hurting from normal activities like walking through the mall. I hope that I might get your vote and support." --Jerry Shinkle
To vote:
  1.   Visit Jerry’s profile: http://www.eastvalleybiggestloser.com/jerry-shinkle/
  2. Select the Green Thumbs Up
  3. Vote from your phone or tablet as well!
  4. Vote again tomorrow!
  5. Tell your friends to vote! 
Only two days left to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!