Saturday, June 15, 2013

Have you voted?


Have you voted today?!
"I grew up an athlete and could run, jump and keep up with the quickest members of my team. Once I stopped playing at a competitive level I started putting on weight. The demands of school, work and family life have decreased the level of activity in my life. I now weigh approximately 375 pounds, the heaviest I have ever been in my life. This extra weight has impacted my life in a negative way. I am an athlete at heart. I know that I can do hard things and be successful in the East Valley’s Biggest Loser Competition." --Jerry Shinkle
To vote:
  1.   Visit Jerry’s profile: http://www.eastvalleybiggestloser.com/jerry-shinkle/
  2. Select the Green Thumbs Up
  3. Vote from your phone or tablet as well!
  4. Vote again tomorrow!
  5. Tell your friends to vote! 
Vote now through June 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!