Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Diamondbacks

One of my dad's co-workers gave him five free tickets to the Diamondbacks game.  Bryton, Keila, Brooke, and I went with him.  We enjoyed our dollar menu dinner from McDonald's before the game, watched a little batting practice, and then enjoyed watching the D-backs beat the Indians.  It was fun to win with a home run in the bottom of the 9th inning, especially since that meant we didn't have to stay for extra innings.

 [Keila especially enjoyed the Yankees fan right next to her during batting practice.  
I guess he talked to himself about how awesome the Yankees are the whole time.]


[Brooke really enjoyed getting to spend time with the big kids.  She was my buddy all night.]

The only thing that would have made the night better would have been for Tony to be there too.  Unfortunately, he had to finish out his last (Hallelujah!) night shift.  Auntie Sydney and Grannie were so good to watch my little boy so that I could enjoy the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!