Sunday, August 8, 2010

Marriage Lessons

Ten things I've learned so far in my marriage...

Number 1: Being married to your best friend is the best thing in the whole world.
Number 2: I'm glad Husband is wax paper. No matter what I throw at him, it just slides right off. He'll always forgive me.
Number 3: His hair never sometimes lies flat.
Number 4: P90X is so much more enjoyable with someone to laugh with
Number 5: Sometimes it's hard, sometimes you don't know how things will work out, but they will.
Number 6: Husbands don't replace moms but that's okay. Moms are never far away.
Number 7: Working together is much much better than working alone.
Number 8: Even though we do stuff together almost everyday, just calling it Date Night, makes it special.
Number 9: We love to read stories together. I hope it's a tradition that sticks around when the kiddos are around.
Number 10: Never settle for less than a temple marriage. When you are eternally connected, you have an eternal love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loves to you for leaving nice comments!